Gr. 4 - Adult Old and New Testament manuals
Product ID : 01
Manufacturer: Picture This! Ministries
The selected item is out of stock, please select a different item or combination
Free shipping in USA mainland ONLY. Contact Us for shipping outside USA.
This is the Fourth Grade - Adult Old and New Testament Manuals that come shrink wrapped and ready for your 3-ring binder.
You and your Children will enjoy Bible study like never before!
The Picture Smart Bible is a comprehensive overview of Biblical history,
geography, important verses, and major themes
of each Bible book designed for gr. 4 children to adults.
In this innovative Bible study program, an overview of an entire book is illustrated on a single page.
For every book of the Bible you study, you will have a script to follow, a Master Drawing, and a Student Sheet.
- Script written so parent/teacher knows what to say and draw.
- Lesson Supplies, Key characters and key concepts in the introduction.
- Simple drawing for any hands to color.
- See, hear, do method in which the student actually colors one picture for each Bible book.
- An overview of each book.
- Scripture references listed for further study
- Thumbnail drawings guide the teacher as the lesson progresses.
- The Good News Starburst which highlights Jesus in every OT book.
- Blank Margins for your personal notes
- Maps and Timelines: Show where and when the action occurred.
- How to Teach: Useful tips from the field.
- A special "Inter-testament Bridge" giving light to the 400 "Silent" years
This program was created for fourth grade to adults.